Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some random photos taken in classJas and me
See wat xinying wear.
Jingshan, Huiping and me


Ayaka Okaeri live performance. Zettai Kareshi theme song. She is so talented! Her new album Sing to the Sky is really nice.


Yui new Pv Summer Song. I can feel that summer has come!!! My favorite season.
I want to go back to those day when we met and laugh together


Arashi new song One Love Ms performance.
Love this song!!! Althought i dun really crazy in arashi...
This song is a song that full of happiness, so sweet.
I love this sentence
Seikai juu ni tada hitori dake boku wa kimi o eranda
I chose only you one to be all over the world.


Found this interesting this video, Aerosmith - I Don´t Want To Miss A Thing live in Music Staion.

Thanks jess for helping me to get this movie! It is really touching, somehow i felt that it is better than Ps I love you. It is a must watch!
And i had watched this movie Mari and the 3 puppies. I was a true story happen in Japan... I dun think this is out in Singapore yet. Quite touching, how the dog save their owner.
Ya, I want to watch 10 promise but why no night slot!!!!

I watched Zettai Kareshi last ep, damm touching! How it end the drama let me feel that it will have part2..
There are a special final ep for last friend but is just a summary for the whole drama so i just keep forwarding. I appreciate how they love their friends.

And ya, from this week onward monday have no class, so there will be 1 more day for me to rest, so happi!

No comments: