Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday

Stay at home the whole day, watched a few drama "Seigi no Mikata, Lotto 6 de 3 oku 2 senman En Ateta Otoko and Code Blue" I am so so dissapointed with this season drama, so boring! Also watched "Ayumi hamasaki countdown tour 2007-2008" Disc1, I love this concert so much! It is so much better than the Secret tour 07, I love Ayu when she perform Surreal and Together When. Only that why all the outfit look similar in the Pv! And the eye-catching stage design, it have been so long since Ayu open her tour at Tokyo Dome.





Tokyo Dome is so big compare to the Arena
And i going to watch both 20 & 21 of Ayu Asia Tour 08, So excited!


Mika Nakashima form a new band Mica 3, this is their debut I don't know

Cooked Maggie Mee for myself, put many onion and lettuce ^_^
Recieved the Sample from fr3b
Working later -_-"

No comments: