Friday, December 12, 2008

It have been the longest time i didn't update my blog le -_-" 
Finally next week is holiday le! But seen like i going to work everyday. Still got assignment to complete.
Watched Bolt during last weekend, it a nice movie! Bolt is so cute. So many nice movie coming out... I want to watch "The day the earth stood stilll", "Yes, man", "Bedtime Story", " Seven Pounds" and more... hehe.
This few week have been watching "Gem of life" and "Miss no good". I wan my Jap Drama back!!! No pc i can't watch all my jap drama!
Something happen this week, i hope everything will be fine! I will always stay by urside.
Christmas and Birthday is coming le!!! Yeah! Gonna buy a present for myself!!! I turing 20 in less than 1 month time... times passes so fast.. 2*, is like so old! I wish i can always stay at 19.
ooo... i think this is my longest post in my blog.

Close-up...

Dear and me
Our home! hehe, was too bored at class....

This month popteen. My favorite Yui chan!

No comments: