Monday, March 30, 2009

My hobbies now is reading beauty blog, those blogger tat review on different type of cosmetic.
I am very bored now!!!3 more weeks of holiday, i miss my friends. 
Hmm, look like many shopping center is going to open, and Uniqlo is coming to s'pore! so excited!!! Uniqlo is one of the famous casual wear brand in Japan. And sephora is gonna to open a bigger branch at ION, and they are going to bring in NARS! I love their brushes!


I simply love my eye make up

Bought new lipgloss from Dior, this colour is so so adorable! 
My first tube of BB Cream! I chosen hanskin because hanskin is really hot in Japan. 
I like the finishing of the bb cream, the coverage is really good, however the oil control is not tat fantastic on my combination skin. My nose start to shine after 2 hours. But overall i love hanskin super magic bb cream<3 
And i found tat my RMK Lf is too dark for me, gonna buy a lighter shade to mix.
There are so many things i wanted to buy!!! Coffret D'or eye palette, brown gel eyeliner, Rmk make up base and Lf, Mac myth lipstick..........

Some time, it is very hard to judge it is right or wrong, good or bad.



No comments: