Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Akanishi Jin ,Kimi wo omou toki . Saw this video when i was 14, so it is 6 years ago. This is from Kattun first concert, i lost the vcd, sob. I remember last time i repeated this part alot of time, cos Jin look so charming in this performance.

original ver by tokio, i love nagase, he is so handsome.


I love this song alot, here are some part of the song that i like.

もしも二人あの日 出逢わなければ
どんな今を 過ごしてただろう
同じように 飾らない気持ちで
夢や悩み 打ち明けたろうか
if we hadn't met on that day
I wonder what my days would be like now
would I be opening my heart and speaking
of my dreams and worries so frankly?
蒼く輝くこの星に生まれ 僕たちは出逢いここにいるよ
そう きっとうまくは言えないけど
Yes, I love you 嘘ジャないさ
born on this glowing blue Earth
we met one another, and here we are
although I can't explain it very well
yes I love you this is the truth

No comments: