Saturday, July 18, 2009


Recently, i can't stop listening to this song, i replay it more than 20 times a day... i like miliyah voice.



Translation, such a meaningful song...

*I’m glad that I met you
It hurts now but I’m glad
You were there for me on lonely nights
I’m glad that I met
The one and only you in the world
Our memories become stars that shine in the night sky

I was always alone, the door to my heart was broken
At night I was scared, I would huddle in fear in my room
I would scream into my sheets
There was nothing I could say

But I threw it all away without hesitation
And you loved me for who I was
You were always by my side
All I needed was to have you near

(Repeat*)

Alone by myself in the city at midnight
I act like nothing’s wrong even though I want to cry
When I think about the fight we just had
It makes me so frustrated

I needed time alone
Maybe we came to know each other a little too much
Since we couldn’t face each other like we used to
We decided to put a little distance between us, still…

(Repeat*)

I won’t run away anymore
I’ll promise you eternity here
In this destined moment
My heart screams out that it’s alive
Without you I’m worthless
There would be no meaning in life
You’re the only one in the entire world whom I’ll believe in

(Repeat*)

I’ll hold the piece of a dream
You gave me that day and never let it go
I know that a true love like this
Comes once in a lifetime
The world ended once I met you
I was searching for you, the one who would move my heart
Even if we can’t go back to the way we were that day
I’ll never let go

Nice voices... Jupiter perform by ayase, ayaka and kobukuro

No comments: