Sunday, February 10, 2008



Hi! everybody. Just feel like blogging, so i create a new blog:) This photo is taken on 07Feb. Finally only left 1 project, still need to go back school on valentine day:( but never mind, i think dear will be working also. Yesterday went to chuan dao he pan, nothing to walk, just like normal pasa maalm. Ah, later my relative coming to my house to pai nian, i not very close to them, feel like going out earlier. My ang bao money only $108, so ke lian T_T. Wanted to buy eyebrown powder, maybe will buy mac de. Finally can go out shop le, it had been so boring on thur and fri. I had watched 3 movie , Ah long ptd, CJ7 and kungfu dunk! All 3 are very funny, for me to rank, it will be 1.CJ& 2.Kungfu 3.Ah long. Valentine day and my mum birthday is coming, wat should i buy for them? I will be working tml... $$$ i want $.

No comments: