Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hi, everyone! Just came back from bangkok last night... I missed singapore when i was there, It was my 1st time in BKK, I don't really like there -_-" although the thing there are cheap........ Because of many many reason.... 1st, bad traffic, always traffic jam... 2nd, scary taxi driver, refuse to turn on meter, wan to drive us to other place that they can earn commission. 3rd, the street is so dirty! Many complainsssss.... 
I fall sick on the 3rd day of my stay in BKK, accompany my dear go to see golf thing and then back to the hotel and slp the whole day. Last day of my stay, i got gastric pain! Maybe becos of the food there. 

We bought this bear at Siam Paragon, super cute de la!!! 40 sg dollars for 2 bear, not very cheap, but i force dear to buy ^_^ 







Ok, let's move on to 
My bangkok haul 



Bought Dior new Lf before boarding the plane , saw it on NRWZD. I like this Lf alot, compare to Lunasol and Rmk. I think it look really natural, coverage is not bad too.
Wanted to buy this pair of converse shoe for very long le... but i afraid that i wun wear it -_-
Will update more again tmrw about the trip!

No comments: