Friday, September 4, 2009

It has been 2 weeks since i posted............








Start using Biotherm

Let me talk about my life recently.........

For my intern. Hmm, it getting better and better, i think all my coll are nice people. They teach me alot of thing. But i still prefer being in school.
Very excited to go thailand...... But i am more excited for next year trip to tokyo.
Any i will meet up xy and szes every 2 week, i miss them. School will be starting on 18 oct, so ya, i will be having one month holiday!!! Have been working 7 days a week for 3 months, so tired. Time to give me some rest.
I am going to change my handphone.... Thinking of getting Samsung Pixon.
And i have been watching jdrama everyday. My top 4 list for this season
1. Buzzer Beat ( Sososo nice! Yamapi n Keiko)
2. Kirei naru Spy
3. Ninkyo Helper
4. Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Koenmae Hashutsujo
Recently i keep listening to Kato Milliyah song, i think she have amazing voice, a bit like Utada Hikaru.

No comments: